Privacy & Security Policy
We absolutely, positively respect your privacy and will fiercely protect it at all times. You will never-ever have to worry about us selling or sharing your personal information with any outside companies or third parties.
When you purchase from our online store, we collect your name, billing and shipping address, phone number and email address in order to process/ship your order and to occasionally send you information that you may find valuable about new products, promotions and sales. If you do not wish to receive such notifications from us in the future you may simply remove your name from our list at any time.
Credit card information provided by you during our secure checkout is collected and processed through PayPal. All of your sensitive personal and financial information is guarded by the very latest in data encryption and anti-fraud technology. So whether you have a Paypal account or you would simply like to checkout using your favorite credit card, rest easy because you’re protected. PayPal is trusted the world over by more than 148 million users.
* Our shipping philosophy is simple, “ Timely Delivery at a Reasonable Cost” .
* Our primary shipping provider is the United States Postal Service via standard post, average shipping time is 4 to 7 days from coast to coast.
* We do our very best to have most orders processed and shipped within 48 hours.
Note: Orders placed on a Sunday will be processed on the following Monday. Likewise, all orders placed on a holiday will be processed on the next business day.
If you would like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of what you would like to purchase, your shipping address, your phone number and the email address to which we should send a PayPal invoice. A member of our customer service team will contact you shortly thereafter to make all the necessary arrangements.
SoCool Products LLC warrants your CoolerMate Insert to be free from manufacturers defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a lifetime (from the date of original purchase). This warranty is your exclusive warranty and there are no other warranties expressed or implied that extend beyond the description warranted here. If the warranty applies, SoCool Products LLC shall provide you with a replacement product or component if it provides defective under the terms of this warranty within the lifetime of the original purchaser. This warranty is non-transferable. Owner must present original proof of purchase to obtain warranty service. This warranty is not valid if the product or component(s) have been: (1) used commercially, (2) damaged through abuse, misuse or neglect, (3) damaged in an accident, (4) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (5) repaired or altered in any way from its’ original configuration, (6) damaged due to an act of nature. All normal wear and tear including dents, scratches, slight warping, discoloration, fading and peeling graphics is not covered under this warranty. Loss of parts or components removed from the product is not covered under the terms of this warranty. SoCool Products LLC is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from any malfunction or misuse. SoCool Products LLC reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes into already completed products, or those in the possession of consumers. CoolerMate Inserts and components replaced under this warranty may or may not incorporate these changes. Please review carefully, the care and use sheet provided at purchase for proper operation and maintenance of your CoolerMate Insert.
To start your warranty claim, email email@example.com type, ”Warranty Claim” in the subject line. Please include your telephone number and shipping address, as well as a brief description of the problem for which you are submitting a claim. Customer service will provide you a return authorization number within 24-48 hours.
All damaged product must be returned directly to SoCool Products LLC, in original packaging or other shipping grade packaging. All returns must be shipped via the United States Postal Service. All return postage cost to be prepaid at customer’s expense. Please include a copy of your original sales receipt and your return authorization number with the product.
Attention: Service Department
SoCool Products LLC
PO Box 161
Carlisle NY 12031
45 Day Return Policy
You may return your CoolerMate Insert up to 45 days from the original purchase date. (it must be unused and undamaged.)
* If you no longer have the original shipping box in which you received your order. Please make sure when packaging items for return that you use only approved corrugated cardboard shipping boxes and packing materials.
* You may ship your return packages back to us via the most economical shipping method of your choice.
* Please note that you are responsible for the shipping, insuring and handling of the returned item.
* Make sure to complete and include this form with your return. (click link to open form)
* Please include a copy of your order receipt with your return.
* Once your return package has been received please allow up to 10 business days for return processing. ( we will notify you by email when we have received your return )
Refund to Credit Card
* Refunds will be processed on the same credit card used for the original transaction.
Note: All original and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
Problems with your order
* If you believe you have received defective/damaged merchandise or incorrect/incomplete merchandise, you must notify us by email within 5 days of receipt of your order.